Thursday, January 30, 2003

Yikes! How soon we forget!
I am taking a class entitled "Seminar in Writing for Mass Audiences" this semester, and what better way to do that then to keep this up to date...and work on the elusive "project" I keep on talking about...an in-depth yet humorous look at the wonderful world of online dating!
Guess I'll have to start where I left off, huh? The "job search" is still on, in a manner of speaking, although it's sort of morphd into a "life search." I mean, you'd probably be pretty hard-pressed to find someone who can honestly say they like their job. Me, I hate mine. White, hot hate. More on that later. I have done a lot of self-exploration and met a lot of different people (one of the few true benefits of this whole silly thing) who have pulled me in a lot of different directions. And here I am...

No comments: