Thursday, August 04, 2005

Random Thoughts on a Thursday Afternoon

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I have not abandoned this blog, although I have been devoting some time to my new running blog - runninfitz. I was going to go off on a rant about fundraising here, but it's not worth it. I'll just suffice it to say that some incidents in life make you step back and look at who your real friends are. That's it. (Love ya both Annika and Rose!)


Went home sick yesterday, and still feel pretty lousy today (which accounts for my mood - I'll keep this post brief as to not offend anyone!) I think going to work the day after a sick day is harder than going back to work after vacation. I guess it's because you really didn't enjoy the time off...or something. Gee, my brain is scrambled...and it's time to go home. Later.

No comments: