Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Can Feel Myself Getting Dumber...

I am losing it. I have managed to find a job more tedious than answering dumb questions for the soft drink company. If I have to write one more description for an ugly and/or overpriced lamp or candleholder, I may have to strangle someone. I need a thesaurus. I've pretty much spent "elegant", "decorative", "ornate" and "contemporary". Yuck. So, when I feel I have hit rock bottom, when I feel like there's no light at the end of this sad, home decor tunnel, I resort to things like this...




Yes, that's the Village People. This was my favorite part of their awful movie "Can't Stop the Music" (of course it's in my notorious "bad movie collection".) It's a commercial they made for milk - in the flick they did it for money so they could record a demo and make it big. Which they did, of course. Longest. Commercial. Ever. I am a big enough person to admit that I have this song on my i-Pod, and it's a favorite. Go ahead, listen to it again. And think of me, right brain deteriorating at a rapid pace.

No comments: