Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dumb-ass Video of the Day

Sugar's phone's been ringing off the hook with job offers (when it rains, it pours around here) so, appropos of absolutely nothing, except a random thought during a series of late-night Googling, I bring you this...




Guess I have to 'splain. The movie "Hot Stuff" came out in the late 70s, and was one of the first "PG" movies I ever saw (with my Dad...hi, Dad!) For whatever reason, it never came out on DVD, so I have an awful VHS dub off some cable network as my only reminder of it. It was set in (and filmed in) my (then) hometown of Miami and had Jerry Reed (who always reminded me of my Uncle Larry) in it. If you know me, 'nuff said. If you don't, you're probably scratching your head right about now. Suffice it to say, YouTube has brought me yet another wonderful trip down memory lane!

No comments: