Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hello, I'm Old

Oh my God. I can't go to bed, because I am addicted to VH-1 Classic's "80 Hours of the 80s." Every time I try to go to bed, they dust off an old video classic that I have to watch. The latest nostalgic moment came from Grace Jones' "Slave to the Rhythm" video (if you want to see it, you have to go to YouTube, because it's allegedly "adults only".) Now, they've moved on to Howard Jones. They're currently playing "No One Is To Blame," but for my money, there's no better Ho-Jo song than "Like To Get To Know You Well"- which was also featured in one of my favorite high school flicks, "Better Off Dead." Please, enjoy...and if you're Ricky, I'm truly sorry your Mom blew up...




P.S. Mark Goodman looks old. Not that I really care, I was more of an Alan Hunter girl. If you got that, I love you already.

No comments: