Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Still crazy after all these beers (apologies to Paul Simon)

Yeesh! I have never been so busy at work that I have been unable to post here - guess that's what happens when - gasp! - responsibility enters your life! That's bad.

I've had some crazy days lately. Some of the old demons have started to come back into the picture. (If you know me well, you know what I speak of. If not, insert your own personal demon(s) here, and hopefully you'll understand.) I feel bad for the hubby. He doesn't know how to deal, and I don't expect him to. He, fortunately is (slightly) aware he's married to a crazy person (he's finding out I wasn't kidding!) I think I have found some cheap therapy to get me through this time around. I'm glad, because I wasn't looking forward to finding a new counselor. My old one is like that old boyfriend/girlfriend you just can't get over. No one could replace her, so I never looked. So anyway, I digress (as always).

I have signed on for Team in Training. Yes, Ms. "Couch Tomato" is getting off her dead and dying and actually going to run again (knees be damned!) I have been assured that I will get high quality training - once I get high quality sneakers (I am assuming my platform Skeechers won't cut it.) I will be running the 2006 Walt Disney World Half Marathon this January. 13.1 miles. See? I am crazy! My fundraising/training site will be up real soon! Ack! More responsibility!

Quick movie review - Wedding Crashers: pretty damn funny. I want to hang out with Vince Vaughn.
Another quick review (DVD) Devour: Apparently there's this web-based game where you...yawn...are able to get revenge on people or something...ummm...and there's a devil...zzzzz!

No comments: