Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I don't have anything to say, yet I'm here and typing...


I really want to write. I can't find anywhere here where I can take a class or two (I don't think there's a lot of "readers" in Pasco county - apologies to Bill Hicks!) I am languishing in limbo here. I have lots of good ideas, but can't seem to get them out of my noggin. And I am SO TIRED! I still don't know why that is. I had a barrage of tests, and they can't find anything wrong with me. I think it's "unfulfilled potential-itis" or something...


Hubby left today for the rest of the week/weekend. A weekend alone in Port Richey. Woo-hoo. At least I can clean the house or something - in wild anticipation of our eventual move. I don't know why I still get the wanderlust so badly - although I do not belong in PR - at all! I think I just didn't want to leave Atlanta this time around (because I was happy.) Don't get me wrong - I love hubby and pooch. I just need friends and an outlet for the spare hours I have when I'm not working or driving to and from work (12 hours of my day!) I'm frustrated...

No comments: