Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hey, it's time for the yearly, never-kept but always listed resolutions! Somehow, in my tiny mind, if I write these down, I'll be more apt to stick to them. Who knows - at least I'm posting on my blog (resolution #1) and I'll try to keep up with my Frampton website a little better in '08, as I am revamping the whole thing (resolution #2.)


I vow to kick ass and take names with Buzznet (resolution #3) and learn a thing or two about time management (resolution #4). I'm going down to one big race per year (WDW half), so I need to train and lose a coupla lbs. (resolution #5) - to that end, I'm going back to a pesca-vegetarian lifestyle (resoultion #6.) As I eat more healthy food, I am going to finally take the hand off my heart and recycle (resolution #7.) I need to make more time for church (#8) and hubby (#9) and, as cliche as it sounds, I really need to get in touch with my feelings, and everything that entails (big #10!)


So, merry new year everybody - 2008 looks to be an awesome year!

No comments: