Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Lord, I'm Old...

...Or "My Husband is a Dork." Well, I had a very blog-worthy incident recently. On Sunday, the hubs and I went out to "Cocktail Cove" - an area where boats anchor up and the margaritas flow like water. It's a magical place, really. So, anywhoo, one of our Cove Buddies came up with the brilliant idea of crafting a floating Beer Pong table. And, that Sunday, I played my first-ever game of Beer Pong. The whole Beer Pong phenomenon started after I graduated from FSU. My hubby, on the other hand, was a veteran of the game, and he's only three years younger than I am. How did this happen? When I brought up the drinking game I am most adept at, Pigs, he looked at me like I was insane. Last night, when we talked about it again, he thought Pigs was a companion game to the other games people "my age" would play, like "parchesi or cribbage." Yeah, he's kind of a dork, isn't he?

No comments: