Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Mandatory New Year's Post

I really don't know why I bother! Yes, it's been almost 11 months since I posted, but since my number one resolution is to write more, I figured, what the heck? A lot has been going on in my life (catch-up post to come...I promise!) but this is the time of year when I really start considering how to make things better. So, here are my resolutions for 2011...

1. WRITE! I have 5 (count 'em) blogs and affiliated Twitter feeds - probably too much, but I should at least give it the old "college try" this year. If I can get enough material together, I can, at the very least, self-publish.

2. STAY IN SHAPE! I only need to drop a few holiday-gained lbs., but I'm doing the Princess Half Marathon in February and need to train hard (I'm already way behind). The gym is going to be my BFF this year. I also need to reduce my carb 'n' junk food intake this year. I toyed with the idea of going veggie again, but I can't give up my sushi and chicken wings! Moderation (in everything) is going to be key for me!

3. Get my s--t together. For real. This resolution needs more details, I know, but I'm not ready to share all of that quite yet. Just know that I'm working to be a better me - and a happier me - this year.

Okay, that's it. I'm off to the chilly northeast to see Paul's family and friends. Happy New Year and let's make 2011 a great one!

No comments: