Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Will Write for Sustenance...

Yeah, this post should have been written sooner, but I am, once again, living off the gub'ment for a little while. The whole "celebrity journalism" thing just didn't work out for me. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that my "office" was across the country from me - oh, and that I was probably too nice. How can you write terrible things about people you don't even know? There are some people in my past that I'm not too fond of, but I don't even think I could write anything mean about them for public consumption. So, I'm hoping that my (hopefully brief) period of unemployment will allow me a chance to get refocused on my writing and my real goals in life. So...I'm not promising...but I hope to post a lot more here and on FFMF (oh, that poor blog) over the next few weeks. Let's see how I do, hmmm?

No comments: