Friday, January 27, 2006

Lazy Friday

It's cliche, but thank God it's Friday. What a long week! P. finally comes home today. It's a good thing I have so many pictures of him, or I'd forget what he looks like! Of course, he's fishing this weekend, and I'm continuing the quest to get to the floor in my room (I am getting there...don't know why I can't get rid of my Beanie Babies cllection or Austin Powers Action figures, I am strangely attached to them - and they're not worth squat on eBay - I checked!) I also need to weed through the boxes upon boxes of what I call "memorabilia" and everyone else calls "crap" that needs to go into scrapbooks. I actually finished one (detailing my first Atlanta stint - the Ron-Rocky-CNN era) but that's such a small stretch of my life - I don't know how many books I'll have filled once I fill in all of those gaps! One thing I definitely want to keep is sadly missing, I have lost my Pink Lady album. (Pink Lady is the Japanese disco duo who had an infamously short-lived TV show - produced by Sid & Marty Krofft and co-starring Jeff "Buttsteak" Altman, who has never been funny. Never.) I am very sad. I have also figured out that I really don't have much to say today - the ennui is killing me! I'll write more later, but in the mean time, if you find my Pink Lady album, please let me know.



And you wondered why I was such a Spice Girls fanatic...

No comments: